Jody, Chase, Alyssa & I went to the Aquarium again yesterday. The annual passes are worth the cost since we've been using them so frequently. It was the first time that I tried using the front facing stroller aside from walking around the neighborhood. I was a little hesitant to try it, but it turned out she LOVED it! She thoroughly enjoyed looking at the various exhibits as well as all the people around her. It was the first time we checked out the lorikeets and we even got to feed them. It was such an awesome experience.
After the Aquarium, Chase came over to play. Alyssa always has a great time hanging out with Auntie Jody and Chase. Alyssa was scooting around while Chase was "cruising." Can't wait to see him actually walking! It's unbelievable that he'll be one in a couple of months!
Never got so close to an uncaged bird before
Chase watching Mommy feed the lorikeet
Is that really a bird under the stroller??
Yep, it's a bird!
Front facing strollers rule!

So nice to be able to see all the fish!
"I want to touch the fishies!"

Saturday, July 12, 2008
We love the annual passes!
Posted by The Sako's at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment