CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Best Buddies!

Traci and Alyssa were in a great mood after returning from Gymboree on Saturday. I was fighting a cold so I stayed home. Alyssa loves Gymboree and has made a bunch of friends. Traci is really active with Alyssa all week long with various playgroups and activities. There's never a moment when they're not planning or doing something. Libraries, parks, aquariums, gymboree, playdates, malls, lunches, zoo, etc...man o man!


Now that her teeth have popped through, she's been feeling a lot better. (Their hair is starting to look very similar)

LOVES Oswald! She takes the show very seriously...

I took this picture through a crack in the door because I heard her crying and lo and behold, there was Alyssa standing up! We think it was a one time thing...but we're going to have to lower the mattress soon. (Obviously, she wasn't in a good mood here...she wasn't ready for naptime)

0 comments: