CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Firsts...

Daniel and I noticed that lately Alyssa has been scratching her forehead more than normal and her "bangs" seemed to be getting into her eyes. I could imgagine just how annoying that would be, so we decided that it was time for a haircut. Yes, at 6 months our baby needed a haircut! Being the beautician that I am, I got my scissors and snipped her bangs. It is not easy to cut a wiggly, squirmy baby's hair! But we managed, and now her hair doesn't fall into her eyes.

Snip, snip, snip!

"Aww...mommy! Why'd you do it??"
On the subject of firsts, Daniel gave Alyssa her first dental check-up, and to our surprise her two bottom teeth are coming in! They have broken through her gums and it won't be long until they are completely visible. We're excited that she has reached this new milestone and can't wait to see her first two teeth!

0 comments: