CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Outdoor Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we took some outdoor pics of Alyssa. It was really cold outside so I bundled her up and let her walk around. I think I pulled her socks up too high...


Can you find Smores the cat?



Here she is doing "Banzai"...everytime we put up our hands, we yell "Banzai" and Alyssa does the same...sometimes when I get home from work, she immediately puts her arms in the air...it's really funny...

She's starting to get used to grass...at first she was scared and wouldn't move...

Here she is standing in the grass...it looks like she's walking but she was actually frozen in this stance for about 5 minutes...she was a bit scared to move....
UPDATES: Alyssa's getting her seventh tooth.
She's starting to climb
She's getting better around big people
Her cousin Adrian started to walk and recently had his 1st birthday party(forgot to
take pictures)

0 comments: