CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Gate...

This weekend, we decided to open up a new area of the house for her to explore. Up until now, we would only allow her to hang out in a certain area of the house. Now, she's able to roam freely in a designated "baby proof zone" (kind of). So to make the area secure, we decided on this lovely gate...

She really likes holding on to it and as you can see, she likes to reach for the cats. She loves to bang things against the gate....kind of like the inmates in a prison....all she needs is the metal cup.

Two more teeth popped through as well this past week....that brings the total to four...well actually 3 1/2...I can't quite see the fourth but I can see the bulge on the gum so I'm counting it.
(No photo of these...I don't plan on taking a picture of all of them...see old photo of the first two)

She and Smores get along really well...Smores is always by her side

Grandma gave this dress to Alyssa in Maui...she's finally grown into it.


Bed Head after her nap

More Bed Head

After she hit her head...as you can see again, I made no attempt to help...bad daddy..but I got the shot!

"Nice, Nice Alyssa" This is what we say to her when she pets the cats and she actually understands..(we think)

Tryin' to bust out

Sweaty after a hard workout at the gym

Tryin' to push the gate down...must get out!

She was drinking out of the sippy cup standing up...she's crazy...so is our hair

That's more like it(referring to her hair)

0 comments: